Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

And then, he went to the rabbi again

Interesting fact of the day: Babies are born without kneecaps.
Fact: VERIFIED

They only appear from age 2-6.

So the next time you take your kneecaps for granted, please think of every scrape, bruise and fall you have sustained when your kneecaps have held out and saved you from having your knees disintegrate into powder. Then say, "Thank God you're here!"
-------------------
Another weird dream last night. Hmm, do my weird dreams occur on days when I have been productive? If so, this could mean that I shouldn't work as hard (Teachers at school: "You wish!")

This dream had me having an extraordinarily bitter fight with my cousin. My sister and other cousin sided with her and I was left sputtering and feeling foolish and unreasonable and yet wronged, a "[wo]man more sinned against than sinning". How true that is I can't say; I was probably the one who started the whole fight. In my fury and frustration, I think I finally felt what Lear felt. And just on time! First item on my list for today - a Lear essay.

Lovely how things work themselves out sometimes. Just believe in Providence. (But you know, without the boring responsibilities that come with it, like going for mass.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?